Tasty snacks for the new year
Avocados with Roquefort.
Avocado – 2 PCs. Roquefort Cheese – 150 g Butter – 100 g white Wine – 50 ml.
Chopped tarragon – 1 tsp. Sour cream – 3 tablespoons. Ground red pepper. Capers – 6 PCs.
– avocado, pre-washed, cut in half, remove the pit and remove the peel. The flesh is cut into large cubes, preferably of the same size.
– on a coarse grater grate the fresh cheese of the Roquefort and mix with the pre-softened butter.
– add the wine, tarragon and sour cream. After thorough mixing, the resulting mass is placed in the mixer. Beat in a mixer until a homogeneous consistency.
– homogeneous curd (using culinary syringe) superimposed on top of the diced avocado, then season with red pepper and garnish with capers.
– before serving on the table, for convenience, in every piece stick a wooden skewer.
Mushroom appetizer with cream cheese.
Flour – 100 g Egg – 5 PCs Milk – 200 ml Onions – 1 PC. Garlic – 1 clove. Oil Rast. – 3 tablespoons. The boiled mushrooms – 300 g Tomatoes – 2 PCs Cheese – 200 g hard Cheese – 100 g Sage, thyme (mix) – 5 g ground black Pepper. Sol.
– prepare testo bake pancakes. to do this, mix the flour, milk and eggs, add salt.
– clean the onions and garlic finely and fry in the pan. Finely cut boiled mushrooms and also add them to the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, fry until ready.
– sauteed mushrooms spread on each pancake. Pancakes turn into the rolls.
my tomatoes and cut into slices
– cheese durum grate on a coarse grater.
in curd add the egg yolks, the mixture of sage and thyme, salt and pepper to taste, and mix all.
– put the pancakes in the pan, greased, on top of pancakes covered with cheese, then layer from circles of tomato, and sprinkle all the cheese.
– place in oven and bake until done.