9 delicious salads every day
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables.
6. Egg salad and ham.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks.
9. Salad with Korean carrot.
Large cucumber — 1 PC.
Boiled chicken breast (chicken or ham) — 250 g
Cheese durum — 70-100 g
Corn — 1 Bank
2. Salad with smoked cheese
— Decorate with green!
Chicken fillet — 300 g
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
3. Cut into cubes of canned pineapple, on a fine grater three cheese.
4. In bonsaitree mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken (for flavor add the carrot, onion and Bay leaf. A broth we then used for soup).
2. Shinkuem cabbage. Finely crumble green onions. Cucumber cut into strips.
3. After our chicken was otvalilas, cut into small cubes. And also boil the eggs and crumble them finely.
4. All put in a salad bowl, stir, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Dressed with mayonnaise and serves a La carte.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables
Ham — 300 g
Tomatoes — 2 PCs.
Bulgarian pepper — 2 PCs.
Pasta — 400 g
Canned corn — 300 g
Cheese — 200 g
Mayonnaise — to taste
1. Boil the pasta — it is best to use horns or spiral pasta in salted water, drain and allow to cool.
2. Slice the tomato and pepper cubes, ham into thin slices. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
3. Mix all the ingredients, dress the salad with mayonnaise.
6. Salad with egg and ham
Smoked ham — 400-500 g
Sweet pepper — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Canned corn — 1 Bank (350 g)
Small bunch of fresh dill
1. Prepare the ingredients: cook hard-boiled eggs, wash peppers, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain water from corn.
2. Slice the eggs in a large bowl. Add the corn and stir.
3. Slice the ham into thin long pieces and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the pepper into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and slice into thin slices. Add everything in a bowl.
5. Chop fresh dill and add to the salad. All mix, salt to taste, then add the mayonnaise and mix again.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese
Simple salad from simple ingredients, but very, very tasty – is not fresh, hearty and spicy.
Boiled chicken fillet — 300 g
Beans (boiled or canned) — 200 g
Cheese (hard) — 150 g
Corn (canned) – 400 g
Pickled cucumbers – 3-4 PC.
Black bread – 3 slices
Garlic – 1 clove
Salt, mayonnaise, a bunch of parsley
1. Garlic cleaned to grate or skip through the press. Slices of black bread rubbed with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and dry in a pan without oil. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
2. Pickled cucumbers cut into cubes. With the corn drained. Cheese cut into thin cubes or strips. Parsley wash, dry, cut off long stalks, parsley finely chop. In a salad bowl mix chicken, beans, cheese, corn, pickles, parsley and garlic croutons out of black bread, add mayonnaise, salad stir again.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks
Red beans in its own juice — 200 g
Eggs — 2-3 PCs.
Krabovye sticks — 200 g
Sour cream, salt, pepper, herbs
1. With beans drain the juice. Crab sticks, eggs and herbs finely chop.
2. Then all mix, add salt and pepper to taste and dress with sour cream. The salad is ready!
9. Salad with Korean carrot
Onions — 2 PCs.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Fell chicken — 300 g
Korean carrot — 300 g
Hard cheese — 100 g
The salad can be prepared in one large dish or 2 medium.