Meat dishes at all times were and remain the most popular. Any lunch, the average person should include a hot meat dish. If You have no way to cook, it’s a good idea to order lunch. However, self-cooking would, in our opinion, for each family more interesting. Moreover, there is a lot of interesting meat dishes. Next, we would like to cook with You a delicious pork in the steppe. So.
Pork (steaks) – 6 pieces;
Potatoes – 8 potatoes;
Wheat flour – 2 table spoons;
Sour cream – 200 ml;
Cream – 240 ml;
Onions – 1 head;
Eggs – 2;
Garlic – 4 cloves;
Vegetable oil – a small amount;
Fresh herbs – a small amount;
Salt/pepper – to Your taste. Continue reading
Avocados with Roquefort.
Avocado – 2 PCs. Roquefort Cheese – 150 g Butter – 100 g white Wine – 50 ml.
Chopped tarragon – 1 tsp. Sour cream – 3 tablespoons. Ground red pepper. Capers – 6 PCs.
– avocado, pre-washed, cut in half, remove the pit and remove the peel. The flesh is cut into large cubes, preferably of the same size.
– on a coarse grater grate the fresh cheese of the Roquefort and mix with the pre-softened butter.
– add the wine, tarragon and sour cream. After thorough mixing, the resulting mass is placed in the mixer. Beat in a mixer until a homogeneous consistency.
– homogeneous curd (using culinary syringe) superimposed on top of the diced avocado, then season with red pepper and garnish with capers.
– before serving on the table, for convenience, in every piece stick a wooden skewer. Continue reading
Drink BEER foam – life will be canceled!
Traditional beer snacks – a variety of seafood (especially shrimp), fried chicken wings, small salty snacks on skewers, snacks, chips, sausages, sausages.
Shrimp can be sauteed, grilled, baked or boiled. To give them a spicy taste, add in the cooking process the spices (garlic, pepper, ginger), make the sauce or use ready, for example, soy. A good addition to shrimp – lettuce, tomatoes, olives. Prepared shrimp can be strung on skewers, alternating with other products – chicken, bacon, vegetables.
Crispy chicken wings – grilled or BBQ – great snack to beer. If you have time, preferably they are pre-marinated. Mix spices (garlic, paprika, rosemary, thyme, curry), add a little lemon juice, white wine or soy sauce. RUB the mix all over the chicken and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours. If the marinade add honey, the wings will acquire a beautiful Golden color and the original sweet taste.
Fry on the grill or on the pan, pork or lamb chops . and you have a nourishing and tasty snack to beer. Continue reading