Recipe salad “Nest of grouse”
The salad was delicious and hearty. And it looks not only beautiful, but very beautiful! So, we need: 1 chicken leg quarter, 200 grams mushrooms, 3 eggs, 50 g cheese, 1/2 tbsp oil, onion, greens, mayonnaise.
The first thing you need to cook the chicken. Sauté mushrooms in a little vegetable oil with onions and herbs. Season with ground black pepper – to your taste (some like spicier, some Vice versa). Then all finely chop.
Then the most important thing. Place on a flat dish layers: mushrooms, one egg, chicken meat, one egg and the protein grated cheese. Each layer promazhte mayonnaise. Sprinkle cheese on top. It turns out the hill, covered in cheese.
On the “top” make your nest among the meat fibers (if to take on the decoration of the beef or ham, you get more contrast). From the egg yolk, cheese, mayonnaise and parsley make “eggs” and put it in the slot. Final touch – decorate with greens.
Salad recipe “classic van”
We will need: Pork – 100 g, Cheese – 100 g Cucumber – 1 PC. Egg – 2 PCs. Mayonnaise – 50 g, Salt – to taste Continue reading
This starter is called the appetizer more, but really – this is just the perfect quick dinner to whip up lunch or, if you popped home for a bit, and to eat really want, and something hot, then this option is just ideal for you in this situation. Or maybe you’re just tired came home from work and feed the whole family something necessary, like a baguette with stuffing, and baked fish sandwiches. will become for you a real gem: tasty, hearty and simple. So, let’s start.
The ingredients for the recipe:
Baguette – 1 PC.;
Ham – 400 g.;
Cheese – 200 gr.;
Bulgarian pepper – 1 PC.;
Parsley – to taste;
Garlic – 2 cloves;
Egg – 1 PC.; Continue reading
Avocados with Roquefort.
Avocado – 2 PCs. Roquefort Cheese – 150 g Butter – 100 g white Wine – 50 ml.
Chopped tarragon – 1 tsp. Sour cream – 3 tablespoons. Ground red pepper. Capers – 6 PCs.
– avocado, pre-washed, cut in half, remove the pit and remove the peel. The flesh is cut into large cubes, preferably of the same size.
– on a coarse grater grate the fresh cheese of the Roquefort and mix with the pre-softened butter.
– add the wine, tarragon and sour cream. After thorough mixing, the resulting mass is placed in the mixer. Beat in a mixer until a homogeneous consistency.
– homogeneous curd (using culinary syringe) superimposed on top of the diced avocado, then season with red pepper and garnish with capers.
– before serving on the table, for convenience, in every piece stick a wooden skewer. Continue reading